Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Phil > Giant Lava Scorpion/Tarantula


Yup, I beat the bastard! Devil May Cry, I have beaten your first boss! I sent it running away down a molten hole of its own making.
...Although that leads me to believe that I may in fact have to fight it again, seeing as how it kind of got away...
But no matter! I still win! Devil hunter triumphs over devil once again!
One thing that this game is teaching me though is that recent games have really influenced how I approach new things as a gamer. This one is really forcing me to relearn the virtues of patience and persistence.
So, in the end, even if I end up murdering my roommate out of frustration with this game, I will hopefully have picked up some amount of tolerance in regards to unforgiving games.

No comments:

Post a Comment